Spidi Waterproof Jacket - Globetracker H2Out Yellow
Globetracker has been designed by SPIDI Safety Lab with the aim to raise the standards of ergonomics, comfort and safety in long-distance touring and raids in extreme conditions. Globetracker is prEN 17092:2017 AA certified, and introduces for the first time in the motorcycle market the Dermizax® membrane by Toray. This particular molecular control membrane is directly coupled to the outer fabric, ensuring impermeability at 100%, extremely rapid breathability and minimum levels of condensation. The outer fabric in Cebonner® allows an exceptional fit, thanks to the elasticity on the two axes and the highest levels of abrasion resistance. Inside there is a removable thermal down jacket that can be worn separately, while the jacket is lined with CoolMax material to promote breathability.
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53 Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54 Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138 Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147 Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157 Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment MAX LINER Plus insulating jacket Fake Down technology: direct injection of synthetic down system Highly perspirable 3D fabric Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Two jackets in one Waterproof outside pocket Waterproof zipper Vents Average weight 2,5 Kg Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers Resealable vented panels
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM Adjustable waist fastening Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors Adjustment and EST fastening Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Wash by hand below 40 °C - Do not bleach - Drip line drying - Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) - Do not dry clean - Do not wring
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.