Spidi Track Wind Replica Perforated One Piece Leather Red White Suit
- The amazing Track Wind Replica tracksuit summarizes all Spidi's know-how in the field of racing suits.
- It's taylored with premium Italian cowhide leather 1,2 / 1,3 mm thick, combined with stretch material structures and neoprene inserts to increase the level of comfort while racing.
- Protectors also include adjustable knee CE Multitech and CE hips, Track Wind Pro comes with back protector-ready back pocket and chest protector-ready front chest attachment.
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 2 Z167
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Streamlined end-piece
- Biomechanic removable protections CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulders protectors
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 knees protectors
- Fixed hip protectors CE certified according to EN 1621-1:2012
- Removable 2°layer mesh lining
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Lower pant leg of comfortable material
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- Average weight 4,5 Kg
- Arrangement for Hydroback bag V39
- Arrangement for Hydroback straw V40
- Vented leather
- Keprotec schoeller reinforcements with high resistance to abrasion
- Neopren: elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric
- Cowhide, 1.2/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.