Spidi Furious Pro Denim Pants - Black Blue
The New Spidi Furious Pro Motorcycle Jeans Are Entirely Pren17092-3:2017 Class Aa Certified, And Have Been Specifically Developed To Offer Excellent Performance While On The Bike, Without Sacrificing Any Comfort On The Street. Each Paid Has A Main Chassis Of Abrasion And Penetration Resistant 13 Oz Cordura Cotton With A Carabiner To Securely Attach A Jacket. There Are Flexible Panels Above Both Knees To Offer All-day Wearability And The Jeans Feature A Slim Fit Cut To Ensure A More Modern Fit With Less Concern About Flapping Material At Highway Speeds. Each Pair Come With Warrior Lite Armor Level 1 Knee And Hip Armor – Certified To The En 1621-1:2012 Standard, And The Knee Armor Is Adjustable To Allow Each Rider To Get It Located Correctly. The Inner Thighs Area Is Made Of A Flexible, Breathable Material To Avoid Bunching And Sweating. There Are Three Front Pockets, And Two Rear Pockets With An Inner Wallet Barrier.
- Ce: Protective Motorcycle Gear According To The (Ue)2016/454 Regulation.
- Ppe Protective Clothing For Motorcycle Use Certified Pr En 17092-3:2017 Class Aa
- Warrior Protectors Certificate En 1621-1 Lev. 1 Hips And Knees
- Fabric Weight 13 Oz/m²
- Average Weight 1,5 Kg
- Carabiner Attachment
- Inner Wallet Barrier For Back Pockets
- Slim Fit
- Knee Protector Adjustable Positioning
- Cordura High Tenacity Polyamide Fabric
- Elasticized Fabric
- Wash By Hand Below 40 °c - Do Not Bleach - Drip Line Drying - Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature (110 °c) - Do Not Dry Clean - Do Not Wring
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.