Spidi Modular H2Out Jacket - Black Grey
Modular is a modern waterproof and breathable jacket, developed by SPIDI Safety Lab. The Step-in-Clothing technology allows to simultaneously use both the H2Out membrane and the thermal quilt, letting the rider to mix and match the layers as needed. The ErgoFit system actively contributes to the perfect fit in all the weather conditions.
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53 Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54 Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138 Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147 Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157 Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172 Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment Removable lining with wadding 100 gr. Removable 2°layer H2Out lining Optional MAX LINER Plus insulating jacket L63 man
- Step in Clothing: layered clothing system Vents Waterproof outside pocket Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining Resealable vented panels Average weight 2,5 Kg
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM Adjustable waist fastening Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors Adjustable drawstring tightening Adjustment and EST fastening
- Wash by hand below 40 °C - Do not bleach - Drip line drying - Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) - Do not dry clean - Do not wring
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.