Spidi Armakore H2Out Jacket - Yellow
SPIDI Armakore cleverly combines the most advanced adventure touring features, including Superfabric® inserts, Coolmax® lining, and Extra Tenax three layers fabric, to create an unmatched motorcycle jacket. The removable H2Out membrane and the Step-In-Clothing technology make it suitable for use at every latitude.
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53 Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54 Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138 Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147 Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157 Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment Removable lining with wadding 100 gr. Removable 2nd layer H2Out lining, laminated fabric 2.5 layers Highly perspirable 3D fabric Optional MAX LINER Plus insulating jacket L63 man
- Step in Clothing: layered clothing system Vents Waterproof outside pocket Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers Detachable groin strap Arrangement for Hydroback bag touring V63 Resealable vented panels 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining Average weight 2,5 Kg
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM Adjustable waist fastening Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors Adjustable drawstring tightening Adjustment and EST fastening
- Wash by hand below 40 °C - Do not bleach - Drip line drying - Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) - Do not dry clean - Do not wring
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.