Spidi 4Season H2Out Jacket - Black
Ideal for riding 365 days a year, thanks to the Step-in-Clothing system, Spidi 4 Season motorcycle jacket is a unstoppable touring companion. The water repellent treatment offers high level of water-resistance, while the detachable H2out membrane makes 4 Season totally waterproof. Moreover, the removable thermo lining wearable as a stand alone, extends the riding experience from summer to winter.
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54 Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147 Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 2 Z167 Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172 Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157 Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138 PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - Pr En 17092-4:2017 Class A certified
- Arrangement for optional H2Out lining X47 man Removable lining with wadding 100 gr. Removable 2°layer H2Out lining Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining Step in Clothing: layered clothing system Average weight 2,5 Kg Vents Resealable vented panels Detachable groin strap
- Adjustable drawstring tightening Adjustable waist fastening Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors Adjustment and EST fastening
- Wash by hand below 40 °C - Do not bleach - Drip line drying - Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) - Do not dry clean - Do not wring
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.