Shoei J-Cruise II Adagio TC-6 White Open Face Helmet
- Riding Heat Is Directly Linked To Rider Fatigue. Ventilation Performance That Ventilates The Inside Of The Helmet And Relieves Heat Is A Very Important Factor That Riders Demand For Helmets.
- J-cruise Ii Conducted Repeated Wind Tunnel Experiments With Its Own Large Wind Tunnel Test Facility, And Thoroughly Investigated Ventilation Performance.
- The Upper Air Intake Has One Intake Hole, And The Amount Of Wind Flowing Into The Helmet Is 30% Higher Than The Previous Model. In Addition, The Top Outlet Verified Various Part Shapes And Verified The Shape With The Highest Exhaust Efficiency. As A Result, The Number Of Outlet Holes Was The Same As The Previous Model, But The Displacement Was Improved By More Than 20%.
- (Comparison Of Reference Values measured At Our Large Wind Tunnel Experimental Facility)
- The Shape Of The Center Inside The Top Air Outlet Has Been Verified With A Variety Of Large-scale Wind Tunnel Equipment, And The Shape With The Highest Ventilation Effect Has Been Adopted. (Patent Pending)
- Equipped With A Shield Lock At The Lower Left End Of The Shield To Prevent Unintentional Opening Of The Shield. It Is A Simple And Reliable Locking Mechanism That Locks The Shield By Closing It Completely And Simply Opens It While Pushing The Lower Left End Of The Shield From The Inside.
- By Pulling Out Both Levers On Both Sides Of The Eyeport, You Can Work Smoothly When The Sun Visor Is Removed.
- * Be Sure To Lower The Lever And Remove The Lock Except When The Sun Visor Is Removed.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.