Shoei GT-Air 2 Crossbar TC-1 Full Face Helmet
- SHOEI has launched a revolutionary new helmet that sets brand new active and passive safety benchmarks.
- Intensive preparatory work with CAD programs, in the laboratory and in the SHOEI wind tunnel, plus extensive road tests involving our test riders around the globe, resulted in a helmet with an absolutely innovative design.
- The XR-1100 is superior to all previous helmets in every respect.
- Shoei GT-Air II Full Helmet. Shoei evolves its successful Sport-Touring helmet and endows the GT-Air 2 with the latest technological advances. The GT-Air 2 is more modern and with a fully evolved ventilation system and interior padding.
- It stands out by offering a very compact design and the possibility of installing an intercom system fully integrated with the design of the hull.
- The outer shell (exterior structure) is made of AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
- The inner shell (interior structure) is made of EPS with different densities which afford a high degree of impact absorption. With the EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) which facilitates helmet removal from the outside in the case of an accident via the extraction of the side padding. With micrometric retention system 100% made in stainless steel.
- The position of the strap has changed compared to the previous model to provide greater comfort and to avoid possible friction. CNS-1 screen which offers a wide field of vision and guarantees 99% UV protection.
Note : Helmet images with different visors shown here for display purpose only , All Helmet comes stock clear visor. Any Other Visor has to be bought separately.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.