Shark Race-R Pro Sauer Anthracite White Blue Helmet
- An "Optics 1" category flat visor without any visual distortion thanks to a variable thickness (4.2 / 2.8 mm).
- Double back spoiler to ensure both aerodynamics and stability at high speed.
- Optimized visor mechanism featuring notching and quick disassembly.
- Weight: 1 250g (Taille M+/- 50g)
- Made of carbon fibre.
- Two shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Efficient ventilation system with 6 air inlets (1 on the chin bar with 3 positions and anti-pollution filter, 3 on the front, 2 on the top) and 7 extractors.
- Optimisation of the Venturi effect.
- Double blade spoiler to counteract high speed aerodynamic force and gain stability (CFD: Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- Optical class 1 clear screen with variable densities (2.8 mm at the edges and 4.25 mm in the centre); offering a perfect optical quality. With external anti-scratch and internal anti-fog treatment.
- The screen has four anchor points with safety block (technology patented by Shark).
- Quick release visor system.
- Side pads optimised for persons wearing glasses. (Easy Fit system patented by Shark).
- Interior padding thermoformed with anti-allergy treatment, removable, washable and micro-aerated.
- Neoprene padding on the neck; offers elasticity and is water resistant.
- Removable breath guard.
- Double D-ring magnetic strap.
- Predisposition for installing Sharktooth intercom system (not included).
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.