Shark Evo One 2 Blank Mat Anthracite Modular Helmet
- Optimized screen kinematics
- Reinforced chinrest locking system for more ergonomics and flexibility in use
- Weight: 1 650g (Size M +/- 50g)
- Made of resin injected TIS-Lexan.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- The System "Auto-up" and "Auto-down": opening and closing simultaneous semi-automatic chin guard and screen.
- Clear Display with treatment antirayas.
- Pinlock MaxVision (included).
- System of quick disassembly of the screen without tools.
- sun Visor interior antirayas (UV380) operable by means of a cam located at the top of the shell.
- Autoseal System: allows the screen to adhere to the board of the helmet by providing a better insulation.
- System of ventilation consisting of an air intake in the chin guard and two air intakes in the upper part of the shell. The mechanisms of opening and closing the ventilation system is entrusted to a mechanism of type on-off.
- Padded interior perfect fit that offers maximum comfort and support. The cushioned interior is totally removable and washable.
- Design of the quilted sides that is optimized for wearers of glasses (System Easy Fit patented by Shark).
- System of micro closure buckle.
- Has a chin guard that can be activated by means of a strip of plastic.
- Predisposition for installing the communication system Sharktooth® (not included).
- Has double homologation P/J Integral and Jet).
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.