Schuberth C4 Pro Matt Black Modular Helmet
- Standards redefined: revamped acoustics and fit make C4 PRO CARBON, C4 PRO and C4 BASIC the quietest and most comfortable flip-up helmets that SCHUBERTH has ever built. Thanks to optimised neck padding and noise reduction around the mechanical attachments, the C4 PRO achieves approx. 85 dB(A) at 100 km/h on a naked motorcycle.
- Extremely comfortable to wear thanks to seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses
- Helmet fits safely and comfortably: the Coolmax® interior is Öko-Tex 100-certified, removable and washable
- Superior air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation
- The Coolmax® lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit of the helmet. The fabrics are washable, anti-bacterial and quick-drying. The seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses make the helmet extremely comfortable to wear. Good air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the helmet wearer. Of course the lining is certified in accordance with Öko-Tex 100, as well as removable and washable.
- A complex multi-channel ventilation system inside the helmet shell ensures a pleasant flow of air.
- Optical class 1: visor (no distortion) with quick-change function
- Integrated sun visor, freely adjustable in seconds
- PINLOCK120® anti-fog insert lens comes as standard: the ultimate PINLOCK® anti-fog insert lenses for optimum performanceInlets in the forehead and lower visor areas ensure a high level of air circulation and help keep your head cool.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.