Rev'it Blake Jacket - Black
The Rev'it! Blake Jacket Combines Performance And Play Like Never Before. Highly Abrasion-resistant Monaco Performance Cowhide Is Combined With Pwr|shell Material To Create A Brand New Type Of Product, Which You Can Use With A Wide Range Of Motorcycles. The Detachable Hood And The Polyester Knitted Cuffs And Collar Give This Partially Leather Motorcycle Jacket The Right Touch Of Urban, While Our Award Winning Seeflex™ Ce-level 2 Shoulder And Elbow Protectors Are In There To Protect You In Case Of An Unfortunate Mishap. The Thermal Body Warmer Is Detachable, Allowing You To Use The Jacket In Various Conditions. The Blake Can Be Optionally Equipped With Our Seesoft™ Ce-level 2 Back Protector, And Thanks To A Short And Long Connection Zipper, You Can Attach The Jacket To Virtually Any Type Of Rev'it! Trousers, Or Even To Rev'it! Jeans When Using The Safeway Belt. Sizes M46-58
PROTECTION FEATURES :
- Outer Shell Monaco Performance Cowhide | Pwr | Shell 500d | Pwr | Wax 500d | Polyester Knit
- Insulation Detachable Thermal Bodywarmer
- Protection Seeflex™ Level 2 Ce Protection | Prepared For Seesoft™ Ce-level 2 Back Protector Insert - Type Rv | Safety Stitching | Safety Seams
- Composition 65% Leather, 35% Polyamide
ERGONOMIC FEATURES :
- Fit Race Fit | Tight
- Adjustability Adjustment Straps
- Features Detachable Hood | Stretch Lips | Short Connection Zipper | Action Pleat | Knitted Cuffs And Collar At Outer Jacket
- Pockets Slit Pockets | Document Pocket | Inner Pockets
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.