Nexx X.WST 2 Plain Neon Yellow Full Face Helmet
- New ventilation system, offers a new three position upper vent for optimal air intake; the dual-side intakes have a new positioning / angle that favours more fresh air and re-designed to allow better handling and grip with winter gloves.
- New Chin ventilation intake draws more fresh air into the mouth area.
- The EPS liner as been modified, adding more air channels to allow the extra air to pass over the head and out of the helmet.
- X-MATRIX technology, a process that combines multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers and kevlar, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement. The result is a super strong and lightweight shell, 35% stronger for extension and bending resistance than normal fiberglass.
- Quick release visor system, extremely simple and light, with strong safety lock.
- Equipped with a 80% tint inner sun visor featuring an easy button mechanism.
- The 3D lining has been improved and the top liner optimised to conduct the fresh air around the head contour; a new chin wind stopper has been developed also, to reduce wind noise, drafts and provide a better snug fit around the neck and lower facial area.
- New Emergency Strap System: built into each cheek pad, the new Emergency Strap System V2 was a re-thinking to allow easier and gentle access to an injured rider’s head by the trained medical personnel.
- X.WST 2 is by default equipped to accommodate the NEXX Helmets X-COM System developed in cooperation with the renowned Bluetooth specialist SENA.
- The X-COM is a Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset with long-range Bluetooth intercom designed specifically for motorcycle riders who prefer smaller form factor for maximizing their riding performance, yet maintaining rich features of Bluetooth intercom.
- With the X-COM, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wireless, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with other riders.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.