Dynojet Power Commander V Suzuki Hayabusa MPN - 20-042
The New Power Commander V Is Loaded With Tons Of New Features. Below You Will Find Some Power Commander V Features.
- Reduced Size From Pciiiusb (Less Than Half Of The Size Of Pciii)
- Usb Powered From Computer (9 Volt Adapter Is No Longer Needed For Programming)
- 2 Position Map Switching Function Built In (Map Switch Not Included)
- Gear Input (Allows For Map Adjustment Based On Gear And Speed)
- Analog Input (Allows User To Install Any 0-5 Volt Sensor And Build An Adjustment Table Based On Its Input Such As Boost Or Temperature)
- With Gear Position Input Connected The Pcv Is Capable Of Allowing Each Cylinder To Be Mapped Individually And For Each Gear (For Example: On A 4 Cylinder Bike With A Six Speed Transmission There Could Be Up To 24 Separate Fuel Tables).
- Unit Has A -100/+250% Fuel Change Range (Up From -100/+100%). This Allows More Adjustment Range For 8 Injector Sportbikes
- 10 Throttle Position Columns (Up From 9 On Pciiiusb)
- Enhanced “accel Pump” Utility (Increased Adjustment And Sensitivity Ranges)
- Suzuki Hayabusa 1999-2000
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.