Dainese Perforated Leather Jacket - Assen White Black Red Lava
A bold look and a fresh design set the Assen leather jacket apart, but it’s also notable for its construction, which is of full-grain Grid cowhide with S1 bi-elastic fabric. The sleeves are preformed, there’s a TechFrame inner liner, and the shoulders are protected by aluminum inserts that complete this CE-certified jacket.
Performance Shock :
- Composite Protectors Certified To En 1621.1 Standard
- Jacket Certified To Ce - Cat. Ii - 89/686/eec Directive
- Removable Protectors Certified To En 1621.1 Standard
- Shoulder With Aluminium Insert
- Inserts In Elasticated Fabric
- Jacket-pants Fastening System
- Waist Adjustment
Temperature Adjustment :
- Perforated Leather
- Tf: Techframe Internal Liner
- Grid Cowhide Leather
- S1 Bielastic Fabric
General Features :
- 1 Inner Pocket
- 2 Outer Pockets
- Reflective Inserts
- Pocket For G1 And G2 Back Protector
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.