Dainese Laguna Seca 4 Perforated 1PC Lady Leather Black Black White Suit
- Dainese Laguna Seca 4 Perforated Race Suit A technological upgrade of a racing icon that’s equally at home on the road.
- Tough Tutu cowhide with perforated cooling zones.
- An aerodynamic hump with pocket for optional hydration bladder (sold separately).
- Microelastic 2.0 and Triaxial Technology for fast-reacting flexibility and comfort.
- Latest generation protection from MotoGP with aluminum seamless shoulders and RSS 2.0 elbow sliders.
- Plus of course Level 2 protection throughout.
- MotoGP-evolved for life in the fast lane.
- Protection: Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.
- 1 Level 2 standard on elbows Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.
- 1 Level 2 standard on knees Seamless aluminum plates on shoulders Seamless titanium plates on elbows Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.
- 1 standard Level 2 on hips Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.
- 1 standard Level 2 on shoulders Suit certified to CE
- 89/686/EEC Directive Ergonomics and Comfort: Titanium Aluminum S1 bielastic fabric Tutu cowhide leather Aerodynamic spoiler Collar with elasticated insert Elasticated inserts Inserts in elasticated fabric Integrated suit-to-boots fastening system Lycra inserts on inner lining enhance movements Microelastic 2.0 Tri-axial elasticated insert on the back 3D-Bubble fabric inserts Localized perforation NanoFeel removable liner Other Features: 1 inner pocket Interchangeable elbow sliders Interchangeable knee sliders Oversuit provided Protection & Cleaning Kit Replaceable Slider System 2.0: quickly releasable elbow sliders.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.