Dainese Kyalami Perforated 1PC Leather Black White White Suit
- Dainese Kyalami Perforated Race Suit When performance on the track is everything,the Dainese Kyalami Race Suit is the real deal.
- Everything on the cutting edge.
- Light and supple yet strong kangaroo hide with perforated cooling zones.
- Triaxial technology and microelastic panels for fast-reacting freedom of movement.
- The aerodynamic hump with pocket for optional hydration bladder (sold separately) that keeps performance at highest through the entire race.
- Plus Level 2 protection throughout.
- Aluminum seamless shoulders.
- RSS 2.0 elbow sliders.
- Adaptive knees with aluminum plate armor.
- That’s Kyalami. Tuned to win. Protection: Seamless aluminum plates on knees Adaptive knee construction: knee protectors integrated with elasticated inserts Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.
- 1 Level 2 standard on elbows Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.
- 1 Level 2 standard on knees Seamless aluminum plates on shoulders Seamless titanium plates on elbows Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.
- 1 standard Level 2 on hips Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.
- 1 standard Level 2 on shoulders Suit certified to CE - Cat.
- II - 89/686/EEC Directive Ergonomics and Comfort: Titanium Aluminum Kangaroo leather S1 bielastic fabric Aerodynamic spoiler Collar with elasticated insert Elasticated inserts Inserts in elasticated fabric Integrated suit-to-boots fastening system Lycra inserts on inner lining enhance movements Microelastic 2.0 Tri-axial elasticated insert on the back 3D-Bubble fabric inserts Localized perforation NanoFeel removable liner Other Features: 1 inner pocket Interchangeable elbow sliders Interchangeable knee sliders Oversuit provided Protection & Cleaning Kit Replaceable Slider System 2.0: quickly releasable elbow sliders.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.