Austin Racing De-cat Exhaust Systems BMW S 1000 RR -XYZDEMO
- GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
- GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
- GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
- GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- No remap required for the de-cat but adding a fuelling module will give significant gains
- performance gains of around 8-12 bhp will be achieved with the de-cat system depending on the tune
- The GP1/GP2 it uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- In race use situations we advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
Fitment Information :
- BMW S 1000 RR 2017-2019
|Dispatch Time||4-12 Weeks*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.