Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots - Black Red Green
- Boot Chassis Designed With An Ergonomically Profiled Forefoot And Lower Toe-box To Provide Easier Shifting And Improved Rear Brake Feel And Control.
- Incorporating An Innovative One-piece Injected Dual Compound Foot Shell With Co-injected Hard Toe Protector And Integrated Steel Shank. The Shell Is Highly Resistant To Abrasion And Impact, Adds To The Boot’s Overall Durability And Improves The Boot’s Streamlining.
- Upper Constructed From Innovative Microfiber Material That Is Flexible And Abrasion Resistant. Upper Material Is Reinforced With Pu For High Levels Of Water-resistance And Durability And Improved Weight-saving Performance. Material Ensures Consistent Fit Ev
- The Tech 7 Boot Is Ce Certified To En 13634:2010 And Features A Unique, High Strength Sole Construction Offering Durability And Protective Performance.
- Contoured Calf Protector Plate Is Injected With High Modulus Polymer For Impact Resistance And Incorporates Alpinestars’ Developed Blade Flex System For Greater Precision Control And Movement, Added Protection For Heel And Achilles Tendon And Helps Prevent Hyperflexion.
- New Tpu Ankle Protection System Incorporating A Biomechanical Link Between The Middle And Bottom Sections Of The Boot Helping Prevent Damage To The Leg By Providing Progressive Force Relief For Torsional Forces.
- Alpinestars Developed Tpu Shin Plate And Medial Protection Are Constructed From One Single Part For Greater Structural Integrity And Stability.
- The Tpu Medial Side Panel Incorporates An Advanced Honeycomb Rubber Insert And Is Designed For Excellent Grip Against The Bike While Guarding Against Impact.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.