Alpinestars Supertech S-M10 Alloy Ece Silver Black Carbon Gold M&G Off Road Helmet
- Shell Construction Utilizes A Highly Advanced Molding Technology With A Multi-composite Combination:- 3k Carbon, High Density Carbon Outer Layer That Improves Strength And Efficiency Of Energy Dissipation Over The Shell.- Uni-directional Carbon Composite Layer That Gives Significantly Greater Radial Strength Around The Shell, Preventing Compression But Allowing Controlled Deflection For Reducing Transmitted Impact Energy.- Aramid Fiber Layer Which Provides Critical Penetration Protection.
- This Combination Of Layers Is Given Even Greater Performance With An Epoxy Resin Bonding That Offers The Best Possible Strength And Energy Management; Limited Outer Shell Deflection Means The Energy Spreads Wider And Is Better Absorbed By The Eps Liner.
- The Result Of The Unique Shell Lay-up Process Employed In The S-m10 Construction Results In Extremely Effective Impact Protection. With A Fully Equipped Helmet Testing Facility, Within Alpinestars Racing Development Center, An Exhaustive Impact Research Program Has Resulted In The Supertech M10 Returning Linear And Oblique Impact Performance Which Far Improves Upon Current Helmet Regulation Standard Limits. For Direct, Linear, Impact By An Average Magnitude Of 41% And For Rotational Acceleration, Oblique, Impact Performance By An Average Of 48%.
- The Supertech M10 Shell Construction Is Optimized To Offer Best Fit Across The Range Of Four Size Options. Shell Sizes Are Manufactured In Small, Medium, Large And Extra-large To Ensure That Riders Have The Correct Fit Which Not Only Improves Comfort But, Most Importantly, The Effectiveness Of The Helmet In An Impact.
- Formed With A Multi-density Eps Polymer, The Energy Absorbing Layer Gives An Inner Helmet Profile Which Soaks Up Impact Forces Dissipated Over The Outer Shell At The Point Of An Impact And Provides A Shape Offering A Close And Comfortable Fit.
- The Energy Absorption Performance Of The S-m10 Is Substantially Improved By A Four Section Construction That Allows For Specific Densities Of Polymer To Be Prepared For Different Zones Around The Helmet Lining. Not Only Is Energy Performance Improved But Also Fit And Comfort.
- The Supertech M10 Incorportes A Patented System To Allow The Helmet To Be Tuned Exactly To The Riders Preference For The Height And Angle At Which The Helmet Sits On The Head. This Unique Technology Allows For An Ultra-specific Set-up That Can Be Adapted For The Type Of Riding And The Rider’s Preference.
- With A Micro-adjustable Pad That Is Connected To The Helmet Inner Shell, It Is Possible To Raise Or Lower The Helmet Fit And Also, To Tilt The Helmet Forward, Or Backwards.
- Visor Release Is A Key Part Of Overall Protection Performance In The Helmet And A Major Influence On The Distinctive, Flush, Design Of The Outer Shell Profile.
- Alpinestars Has Developed A Unique Visor Release System Which, While Ensuring The Mounting Is Held Securely In Place For Riding Over The Most Extreme Terrain And Any Track Conditions, Provides Exactly The Right Level Of Resistance To Ensure The Visor Detaches From The Helmet Shell If It Is Subjected To A Significant Impact – No Matter What The Angle.
- Weight Of S-m10 Is 1240g For Size Medium (Ece) - 1340g For Size Medium (Dot)
- Heat Mapping Tests Have Resulted In Specifically Designed Ducting Which Produces A Positive Flow Into The Helmet Over And Around The Rider’s Head, Improving Comfort While Riding And Reducing The On-set Of Heat Stress In Extreme Conditions.
- Post-crash Protection Mechanisms Are Also A Key Feature Of The Supertech M10 Design, Allowing Rapid And Safe Intervention If The Rider Has Suffered A Major Impact.
- Mips Is Incorporated Into The Supertech M10 To Reduce Rotational Motion Energies That Impact The Helmet Causing Damaging Gyration Force To Be Transmitted To The Brain.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.