Alpinestars Supertech S-M10 Dyno Black Carbon Orange M&G Off Road Helmet
- Safety: Supertech M10 Construction.
- 3k Carbon, High Density Carbon Outer Layer That Improves Strength And Efficiency Of Energy Dissipation Over The Shell.
- Uni-directional Carbon Composite Layer That Gives Significantly Greater Radial Strength Around The Shell, Preventing Compression But Allowing Controlled Deflection For Reducing Transmitted Impact Energy.
- Aramid Fiber Layer Which Provides Critical Penetration Protection.
- This Combination Of Layers Is Given Even Greater Performance With An Epoxy Resin Bonding That Offers The Best Possible Strength And Energy Management; Limited Outer Shell Deflection Means The Energy Spreads Wider And Is Better Absorbed By The Eps Liner.
- The Result Of The Unique Shell Lay-up Process Employed In The S-m10 Construction Results In Extremely Effective Impact Protection. With A Fully Equipped Helmet Testing Facility, Within Alpinestars Racing Development Center, An Exhaustive Impact Research Program Has Resulted In The Supertech M10 Returning Linear And Oblique Impact Performance Which Far Improves Upon Current Helmet Regulation Standard Limits. For Direct, Linear, Impact By An Average Magnitude Of 41% And For Rotational Acceleration, Oblique, Impact Performance By An Average Of 48%.
- S-m10 In Four Anatomical Shell Sizes.
- The Supertech M10 Shell Construction Is Optimized To Offer Best Fit Across The Range Of Four Size Options. Shell Sizes Are Manufactured In Small, Medium, Large And Extra-large To Ensure That Riders Have The Correct Fit Which Not Only Improves Comfort But, Most Importantly, The Effectiveness Of The Helmet In An Impact.
- The Supertech M10 Liner Construction Combines With The Shell To Offer Highly Efficient Impact Energy Management.
- Formed With A Multi-density Eps Polymer, The Energy Absorbing Layer Gives An Inner Helmet Profile Which Soaks Up Impact Forces Dissipated Over The Outer Shell At The Point Of An Impact And Provides A Shape Offering A Close And Comfortable Fit.
- The Energy Absorption Performance Of The S-m10 Is Substantially Improved By A Four Section Construction That Allows For Specific Densities Of Polymer To Be Prepared For Different Zones Around The Helmet Lining. Not Only Is Energy Performance Improved But Also Fit And Comfort.
- Collarbone Protection Is An Important Design Feature Of The Supertech M10 Helmet Shell Base Profile.
- The Base Of The S-m10 Has Been Sculpted To Give A Relief Section, Where The Bottom Profile Is Raised To Clear The Collarbone (Clavicle). Also, Incorporated Into The Area Of The Base Pad, Where It Sits Over The Rider’s Collarbone, Is An Energy Absorbtion Pad; A More Flexible Compound Rubber Section Which Allows Deflection When It Contacts The Clavicle.
- The Supertech M10 Chin-bar Is Formed With Polypropylene Which, By Allowing For A Degree Of Lateral Deflection, Further Improves Impact Protection For The Collarbones.
- Post-crash Protection Mechanisms Are Also A Key Feature Of The Supertech M10 Design, Allowing Rapid And Safe Intervention If The Rider Has Suffered A Major Impact.
- Multi-directional Impact Protection System: Mips.
- Mips Is Incorporated Into The Supertech M10 To Reduce Rotational Motion Energies That Impact The Helmet Causing Damaging Gyration Force To Be Transmitted To The Brain.
- A Low Friction ‘slip’ Layer Is Incorporated Into The Supertech M10 Helmet, Between The Comfort Padding Layer And The Multi-density Polymer Energy Absorption Shell. When Energy Is Impacted Upon The Helmet, Causing A Rotation Force, The Mips Layer Allows For Movement Of The Inner Absorption Layer To Damp And Re-direct The Energy Before Causing Significant Acceleration Stress To The Brain. This Mitigates The Causes Of Brain Injuries, Such As Concussion.
- Emergency Release System (Ers).
- The Side Cheek Padding Of The S-m10 Can Be Extracted Efficiently And Safely, While The Helmet Is Still On The Rider’s Head, To Allow Ease Of Removal By Trackside Support And Medical Staff.
- The Supertech M10 Is Also Designed To Allow A Helmet ‘eject’ Inflation System To Be Fitted Into The Inside Crown Of The Shell.
- Along With The Ers Padding Removal, ‘eject’ Allows For Emergency Removal Of The Helmet, Without Putting Load On The Rider’s Spine.
- Chin-strap: Wider Than Certification Requirement: 26 Mm For Comfort And Produced With A Woven Poly Yarn To Give A Soft ‘hand’ Feel That Connects Securely With A Double D-ring.
- Weight: Reduced By Design While Allowing The Supertech M10 Protection To Be Class-leading.
- Weight Is Both A Factor In Riding Performance And Safety In A Helmet And To Ensure The S-m10 Offers The Ultimate In Weight Saving Performance Enhancement, The Material Selection, Preparation And Construction Of The Helmet Has Been Rigorously Analysed For Weight To Strength And Energy Absorption Properties And A Strict Analysis Of All The Components Used In The Supertech M10 Finishing.
- Weight Of S-m10 Is 1240g For Size Medium (Ece) - 1340g For Size Medium (Dot)
- The Supertech M10 Certifications.
- The Supertech M10 Helmet Versions Conform To Both Dot Certification And Ece Homologation For Use Worldwide.
- The Dot 218 Standard Prescribes Specific Impact Penetration Protection Over The Crown Of The Helmet Area And Hence, For The Us And Canada Markets, The Supertech M10 Will Feature Technology That Substantially Exceeds The Minimum Safety Requirements.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.