Alpinestars Challenger V2 1 Piece Leather Black White Suit Online India
- A multi-panel, body-mapped performance riding suit that incorporates class-leading, CE-certified protection and extensive stretch paneling, the Challenger offers a unique and contoured fit that is ideal for track and/or street use.
- Durable, premium 1.3 leather main construction for abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Ergonomic chassis incorporates perforated leather panels on torso, legs and back for cooling airflow.
- Multi-panel, body-mapped construction incorporating stretch panels or the arms, crotch and knees.
- Leather accordion stretch panels on rear shoulders, knees and lumbar rear for excellent fit in various riding positions, plus accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts on back and elbows.
- Integrated PE foam padding on chest, hips, coccyx and back for improved comfort fit and additional protection in key areas.
- 3D multi-panel knee construction with removable and adjustable PU sport knee sliders.
- CE-certified, internal protectors on shoulders and elbows offers class-leading impact protection.
- One-piece, CE-certified GP-R internal knee, tibia and shin protectors feature a floating construction for versatile and precise fit.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded shoulder advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
- Aerodynamic ventilated back-hump positioned with 3D mesh panel for superb cooling.
- Mesh liner for excellent comfort and ventilation.
- Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
- Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.