Alpinestars Bionic-10 Carbon Knee Right Brace Protector - Black Red Online India
- The Innovative Design And Optimized Material Utilization Of The Exoskeleton Frame Constructions Make The Knee Braces Extremely Lightweight While Still Providing Higher Structural Strength And Support.
- Extremely Temperature Resilient: Knee Brace Performs At Temperatures As Low As -20°c (-4°f).
- Correct Position Of Knee Cup Is Secured Accurately In Place By An Innovative Integrative Mechanical Guiding System Allowing Multi-directional Freedom Of Movement.
- Highly Ventilated: Channeled Padding And Mesh Zones For Optimized Ventilation And Airflow.
- Soft Comfortable Lateral Knee Padding To Avoid Pressure Points.
- Additional Space Padding And Additional Condyle Pads Enable A High Adjustability For Best Personal Fitment.
- Lightweight Single Straps On Upper Frames And Buckle System Promotes Secure Fitment Of The Brace In All Riding Positions And Supports Rapid And Effortless Mounting.
- The Newly Developed C-frame Strap System Holds Braces Perfectly In Position And Avoids Slipping Down When Rider Is In Action And Extreme Movement. Two Straps Are Linked With A Semi-rigid C-shaped Connector That Dynamically Shapes Towards The Dimension Change Of Calf Muscle And Added Optional Padding Provides Maximum Comfort.
KEY FEATURES :-
- Knee Pivot System: New Double-pivoting Hinge System Incorporating Tool-free, Fast, Easily Exchangeable Extension Stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 And 30 Degrees) To Prevent Hyper-extension Injuries.
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.