AGV K-6 Flash Matt Black Gray Red Full Face Helmet
- Outer shell made of CAAF (combination of carbon, aramid and fibreglass). Available in 4 exterior sizes to fit the physical constitution of each rider (XS-S), (MS), ML-L), (XL-XXL). The interior has EPS (interior structure) of 5 densities for optimum impact absorption and has been made in 4 sizes.
- Optimised aerodynamics to offer superb stability and air penetration at any speed and riding position. The lower profile is designed to minimise the risk that the energy generated by an eventual impact is transmitted to the clavicle area. With a small rear spoiler to reduce turbulence. The ventilation system is formed by five, large, adjustable, front air inlets and a rear exhaust. The air inlets are strategically placed in order to receive the greatest air flow.
- Class 1 optics, anti-scratch screen designed to afford an 85 degree vertical field of view in the racing position and 190 degrees of horizontal vision. An anti-fog Pinlock MaxVision (120) sheet come as standard.
- The screen incorporates a patented closure system (VLS) which avoids accidental opening. The thickness of the screen is 4 mm. With a micro apertures system to afford greater stability at high speeds and additional ventilation.
- The screen mechanism allows for tool less extraction and has metallic parts for greater strength.
- The K6 is prepared for integrating the ARK communication system (sold separately).
- Double buckle closure.
- Weight: 1350 g +/-50 g (for sizes XS and S).
|Dispatch Time||5-10 Business Days*|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.